Wednesday 9 May 2012

Statement Handbags

Hello Luvvies!

One thing i find myself having an obsession with apart from shoes is Handbags and Jewerly. But today i will talk about Handbags. As some of you may know i love everything Kardashian, and i love Kim. Kim has a collection of Hermes Birkin Bags in lots of different colors. Her handbags always compliment what she is wearing and make a statement at the same time. And that's what i want with mine. So recently i have found myself on a mission, looking for my statement handbags, since i cant afford Kim K's Hermes bags now, a good quality look alike will do. After going straight to the shoes section when i enter a store, i find my next stop is the handbags, i have been browsing the web like crazy looking for websites with good quality handbags at good prices, and man do i have news for you.lol. Anyway so when i was in one of my day trips i discovered a shop, and the minute i walked in my jaw dropped, the handbags, oh my the handbags. So beautiful, and definately the statement bags i have been looking for.I have attached a picture for you to see together with some of Kim K and Victoria Beckham who all have a collection of these beautiful Hermes bags.



My statement handbag: i got it from Body Basics, they also have an online store, http://www.bodybasics-online.com/. Its made out of Genuine Italian Leather. #winning




KIM KARDASHIAN AND HER STATEMENT HERMES BIRKIN BAGS



























VICTORIA BECKHAM'S HERMES COLLECTION




There are so many placeswhere you can get look alikes and i will share a couple of links with you.


You can get this bag from River Island (http://www.riverisland.com/)





You can get this bag at (http://www.milanoo.com/)





What did you think luvvies? Please do feel free to share. Till next time.....


xoxo Yummy Mummy


PS: I know how hard it is to get some stuff delivered to some African Countries. So if you are there and would like some bags contact me and i might be of assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment