Tuesday 29 November 2011

Blast from the past

My luvvies, my blast from the past today is a moment I can't forget and everytime I think about it I laugh crazy, till tears.lol. It's when me and my besti Esmie went out. We got so drunk as we always would. I remember we were at the bus stop with our other friends waiting for the bus to go home. I don't even know how it happened but we fell. We kept blaming each other. That moment was just hilarious and funny enough some one captured it. What makes me laugh even harder is the expression on Esmie's face as she's touching her head, LMAO. Anyway i will let the picture speak for itself.





What did you think my luvvies? Did you create many different scenarios in your head as how it could have happened,lol? What crazy thing happened when you were drunk? Please do feel free to share. Till next time...

xoxo Yummy Mummy

4 comments:

  1. are you insinuating that 'getting drunk' is something we should be proud of or some sort of accomplishment? am lost between the lights here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not insinuating anything, it's a moment that happened years back and I was just sharing it. How you take it, is frankly how you take it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think she is just sharin a memory of girls having pure fun.. this looks funny though.. good times

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember when 1 of my best friend was drunk n i wasnt, she knows herself.. it happened in this 1 local bar at masaki,the famous didiz..lol..Pascal was there too..lol

    ReplyDelete