Tuesday 10 April 2012

Yummy Mummy of the week

I am sure everyone has their own meaning of being a yummy mummy or how they expect a yummy mummy to be, with the main one being always looking good. And yes that maybe so but to me being a yummy mummy is so much more than that but it definitely plays a huge part.


Yummy Mummy to me is a strong woman, who is well educated, she knows herself and what she's about, she fights for what she believes in, she is always dressed H2T (Head to Toe), She holds it down for her family and friends. She appreciates life, she is grateful and thankful especially for the perfect gift, her blessing and that's her child. There is so much more i can write but i will end there for now.


So this brings me to my Yummy Mummy of the week, and that's my friend Sophia, I met her through my hubby, they used to hang out a lot. I got to chill with her a few times and she is the nicest person. She also has a baby boy named Jason who is months apart from Sean. I share her joy, and i can clearly see she is enjoying motherhood. Here are some pictures for you to see.



Family

Father and Son

Family shopping trip


Jason's day out


Yummy Mummy

Chilling with Mummy

Fabulousity, Mother and Son





Well luvvies what did you think? Isn't she just lovely, her pictures just show how much fun she is having. Please do feel free to share, and if you know any Yummy Mummy's please let me know.

Till next time.....


xoxo Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment