Wednesday 15 February 2012

Blue Ivy Carter

My Luvvies,

I was so excited for Beyonce and Jay when i found out she was pregnant. I am even happier for them now that they welcomed their beautiful baby girl Blu Ivy. I know the joys a child brings, its such a blessing.

People have been hating saying that the baby cant be theirs, that Bey probably went through surrogacy, apparently the baby is too light, the hair, etc. I think some people out there are so ignorant and have nothing better to do than just sit around and hate. Baby's change as they grow, when i had my son Sean he came out so white you would literally think twice.lol. Anyway whatever is going on in Bey and Jay's life, its theres. And the people sitting around hating on them should probably take a really good look at their lives.

With all that said, again i am so happy for them and wish them nothing but the best.






What did you think my luvvies? What are your views? Please do feel free to share. Till next time....

xoxo Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment