Thursday 16 February 2012

Inspiration

Hello Luvvies,

A few posts ago i told you about Victoria Beckham and Kourtney Kardashian and how they inspire me to be a Yummy Mummy. From how they raise their children to their fashion sense. They each inspire me differently. Here are some pictures of me, out and about with Sean, together with some of Victoria and kourtney and you will get my point. lol.





Victoria is always on her A game, she's always wearing heels and she always looks fabulous. I love my boots, they are 10inc high and i feel sexily empowered when i wear them. lol





























Kourtney is always looking fabulous too. There's days where she kinds of dressees down, she just looks simple, that's what i do sometimes, i love heels but i can rock  a pair of flats or sneakers as well. I love how her and Mason are matching, thus Sean and i are both rocking Amplified Tee'z.


I love the handbag that both Victoria and Kourtney are caring, thats why i bought my almost look a like. lol


What did you think my luvvies? Where do you get your inspiration from. Please do feel free to share. Till next time....


xoxo Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment