Friday 2 December 2011

Happy 30th Birthday Britney

Its Britney's birthday today. How exciting. Seems like it was just yesterday when she first came out with her hit single Baby one more time. I have loved her eversince. Everytime there was a music competition in high school i would perform her songs. Being a teenager, all her songs spoke my language. From overprotected to I'm not a girl not yet a woman and even crazy. I used to be known as the black britney.lol. I used to dance infront of the TV with the remote in my hands singing along, my mum always used to watch me. My favourite video of hers is i'm a slave for you. I would sit and learn all the dance moves, i especially loved it because of the belly dancing she did. That video and shakira's whenever wherever made me learn how to belly dance and i was one of the best in high school. I also loved Britney's movie Crossroads. i have seen it a thousand times. I collect all her fragrances too. I loved her tummy and her belly ring thus i had to get mine pierced too.I remember i used to have these jeans that were similar to hers, i would wear them all the time till they got torn.lol.Anyway here are some pictures of her over the past years.




















What did you think my luvvies? Who were you obsessed with growing up? Please do feel free to share. Till next time...

xoxo Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment