Saturday 10 December 2011

Yummy Mummy of the week

Hello luvvies! Its that time of the week when i tell you about the yummiest mummy around. This week i will tell you about my sister in law Tawonga. Tawonga is pascal's cousin. She lives in America. I havent gotten the chance to meet her yet though we talk on the phone, facebook and even email. I would say we have a good relationship and i cant wait for us to meet. She helped me out alot through my pregnancy, any questions i would have, she still helps me out now too.  She was one of the first people to spoil sean, she sent over a small suitcase full of baby stuff. Till this day i am very greatful. I admire her and her marriage, her ambitious ways, she is very kind and easy to get along with. And i cant wait for the day that we will actually meet and sean can chill with his cousin zahra too. Anyway here are some pictures of this yummy mummy.



Baby Zahra

La Familia: Don, Tawonga and Zahra




What did you think my luvvies? Please do feel free to share. Till next time...

xoxo Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment