Friday 2 December 2011

The sisterhood of the traveling Dress

My girls and I are so close we are more like sisters. Our friendship started because we were neighbours. Our families are so close. One thing we always do, is share our clothes, if i have nothing to wear i could just walk into their house, straight to the wardrobe and get something.lol. I love our bond. Anyway here is a dress that we all rocked at different occassions.Though we are all sitting down, this dress has a bare back.






I rocked it with a pair of black ankle boots and a matching bag on a night out.















Sia also rocked it at a night out, though she wore it with purple shoes. I love what she did with the sholders.

























And finally Anna, she wore it at a night out too, though i dont know what shoes she wore because i wasnt there.














What did you think my luvvies? Who rocked it best? I definately like what sia did with the sholders. Please do feel free to share. Till next time....

xoxo Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment