Thursday 1 December 2011

Zimbabwe's forgotten children

My luvvies, I watched this documentary on TV a while back and it stayed with me. Today i thought i should share it with you. Its about a young girl in Zimbabwe and the hardships she is facing. Her parents both died from HIV/AIDS and she has it too. This is sad, it brought me to tears. Sometimes we all tend to forget how blessed we are, we forget that there's alot more going on in this world that we live in. Sometimes we have to look at things as outsiders, there is so much that is going on in Africa that i can say i didnt know about till i got here. I knew but i didnt know enough. One day its my hope that i will be able to help in one way or another. Anyway i will let you watch the video and maybe it will change your view on alot of things.









What did you think my Luvvies? Did it touch you like it did me? What do you do in order to help those that are less fortunate than you? Please do feel free to share. Till next time....


xoxo Yummy Mummy

2 comments:

  1. Really touched, thanks for sharing. It makes me think of myself and all the blessings that i never thought of before.
    nice blog you have, please pay a visit on mine too http://matilyah.blogspot.com/ .
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am glad it touched you the way it did me. I am going to check yours out too x

    ReplyDelete