Saturday 26 November 2011

Balanced Diet




My luvvies as you all know I am all about promoting a healthy life style. So today I thought I should share with you another thing I learnt through my pregnancy and that's eating well, having a balanced diet. Those that know me will definitely tell you I wasn't the best eater, I never liked vegetables at all, felt like I was eating leaves, I didn't really drink water, Coke was my water, and I rarely ate too, some times I wished we didn't have to, why do we have to feel hungry i thought...then I got pregnant.


My number one priority was to ensure that my baby was going to be healthy,and thanks to the NHS, I attended some classes which taught me about eating well,I also had a book were I got all my information, about what I could eat and what I couldn't, but that's another story. I carried on like that even after having the baby. I used to eat fast foods a lot at one point but now I can't stand it. I only eat healthy foods, I am not saying you shouldn't don't get me wrong, once in a while is not bad. So there is a daily guideline of your fruits and vegetables called 5 a day. Each day you should try and make sure you have at least 5 fruits or vegetables combined, different types though. I have also attached a picture of a balanced diet for you to see. I hope I have helped some one out there. Positivity is what am about, let's lead a healthy life style.








Do you have a balanced diet? Did you find this helpful? Please do feel free to share my luvvies. Till next time....




Xoxo Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment