Wednesday 30 November 2011

Kourtney Kardashian expecting her second baby

When i heard the news that kourtney was expecting her second baby today i was so happy for her. I loooovvvveee everything kardashian. I love their show, and i follow all their blogs, i am always trying to keep up lol. I love them all differently, they are like my own cocktail. lol

Anyway i love kourtney because she is also one very Yummy Mummy. I love seeing pictures of her strolling with Scott and her son Mason. They always look good. I especially love how she dresses Mason. She inspires when it comes to how i dress my son Sean. And because of her i find more fun in it. Girls have alot of clothes to choose from, boys its very limited so you have to be creative and try different things different ways, and for boys its all about the shoes. Anyway here are some pictures of her and Mason and some with Scott too.














What did you think my luvvies? Who inspires you? Please do feel free to share. Till next time...

xoxo Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment