Saturday 26 November 2011

Kelendria Rowland

Also known as Kelly Rowland, former member of Destiny's Child is my celeb candy of the week,lol. Ever since she joined X factor i have just fallen in love with her. I feel like i didnt know her before and didnt really give her a chance because i also Loooovvvveeee Beyonce. But with X factor and Lala's Full Court Life i feel like i have gotten to know her and i think she is amzing.I love the way she speaks, especially her catchy phrases like: "You put it down Mama", I am loving her style as well. She is just beautiful, she is definately reppin' for us dark girls,lol...Black is beautiful. I love her new album Here I am as well. I have attached some pictures of her on X Factor for you to see.She definately dresses way better than Tulisa in my eyes.































What do you think my luvvies? Isn't she just a breath of fresh air? Which celebrity do you have your eyes on? Please do feel free to share. Till next time.....

xoxo Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment