Wednesday 30 November 2011

X Factor UK: Little Mix

So as you all now i love watching the x factor both UK and US ones. Today i will talk about Little Mix who are also one of my favourite to win this year. They are a group of girls who were put together and they jell so well. They are officially the first girl band to make it through to the semi finals and they deserve to be there. I especially love Leigh-Anne Pinnock, i just love her style. There's just something about her. Anyway here is a clip from one of my favourite performances by them and some pictures too.


Little Mix

Leigh-Anne Pinnock

I would wear all her outfits, love em






















What did you think of the performance my luvvies? Did you see what Leigh-Anne Pinnock was wearing? I want that whole look.lol. Please do feel free to share. Till next time...

xoxo Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment