Monday 28 November 2011

Mad about Sneakers

I am a sucka for a guy whose wearing some good kicks. When I see a guy I start from the feet and work my way up.lol. Two people who have some serious game when it comes to sneakers are,my Man Pascal and my Kid brother Raymond. They have style and they always look fabulous. The top 5 celebrities that Pascal looks up to whose sneaker game is mean as he would say are
1)Kanye West 2) Swizz Beats 3) Amare Studamire 4) Jay-Z and 5) Bow Wow, here are some amazing sneakers for you to drool upon.lol


KANYE WEST











AMARE STUDAMIRE





















JAY-Z












BOW WOW












SWIZZ BEATS





















What did you think my luvvies? Which celebrity is your favorite when it comes to sneakers? Please do feel free to share. Till next time.....


Xoxo Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment