Thursday 24 November 2011

Healthy Teeth

Okay so ever since I got pregnant, my views on a lot of things changed,like how to take care of my teeth.lol. I know weird ha? Well let's just say the NHS (National Health Service for those not in the UK) helped a bit as well, because when your pregnant in the UK you get free Dental care for a year. So this was definitely the boost I needed to start looking after my teeth,lol, and it was free, what a way to start.Dont get me wrong though i did brush my teeth,lol.its just that before the maternity excemption certificate the only trips to the dentist that I recall were the ones i had when i was young because my teeth seemed to be forming a jigsaw puzzle, so each time I would go I remember I would go home with less and less and less and less teeth.lol, and I totally forgot the pain, omy gosh! Okay anyway so to cut the story short I think it's important that we take good care of ourselves, the more we feel good about ourselves the happier we will be, its never too late to start, so the main tip the dentist gave me.......Brush your teeth twice a day and use mouth wash.Use dental floss every evening and don't forget to try and get your teeth checked out at least every 3 months or so.

I have attached some pictures of what happens when you don't take care of your teeth to motivate you to,lol





What do you guys do to look after your teeth? Please feel free to share maybe there are other useful tips you could give me. Rembember good teeth..good smile...Till next time..


Xoxo Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment