Saturday 26 November 2011

Yummy Mummy of the week

Lilian or Lils if you like is my Yummy Mummy of the week. I met Lils back in 2009, when I went to Tanzania for my Christmas holiday. She was friends with some of Pascal's (my boyfriend) friends. I remember we were introduced in the car, we were heading home. In Tanzania sharing is caring, if you have a ride on a night out be prepared to have a lot of passengers,lol, gosh the car was packed that night, I think I was even sitting on pascal. Anyway we spoke a bit in the car and that was all. Then we really got to hang when we had a trip to Kigamboni, that day was crazy fun. Sadly my time in Dar ended and I got back here (UK)to find out I was expecting and 40 weeks later i had Sean.


Lils was one of the people who were so excited for me, then she found out she was expecting and I was so excited for her. Plus I was glad to have some one I can talk to, because out of the circle of my close friends am the first to have a baby. Lils and I spoke all the time, she would always have a million questions and we would just guide each other through, she even texted me when she was having her Labour pains. I felt like I was there with her, then came the beautiful baby Mikaela, who is my daughter in law.lol. Lils is such a good friend, I know she is a great mother and wifey, She is well educated with a good job, she's got her own as Ne-YO would say.I am glad to have met her, and I am really looking forward to the day when we will hang out again only this time we will be taking the kids to the park or something. I love her and wish her nothing but the best.


Here are some pictures of this Yummy Mummy








La Familia: Lilian, Don and Mikaela

What did you think my luvvies? If you could shine a light on some one who would it be and why? Please do feel free to share. Till next time....


Xoxo Yummy Mummy

1 comment:

  1. You are truly a blessing Mama Sean. You are definitely the yummy mummy of all, i simply follow in your footsteps.
    I have to say thank you for being with me on this incredible journey - and I am forever grateful that God made that day happen - us cramped up in the car from the club. Nothing beats all that happened from there.

    Loads of love and blessings - moi!

    ReplyDelete