Friday 25 November 2011

My Yummy Mummy

"No am not Lucky I'm Blessed...YES!" *Nicki Minaj*

I just love that line...anyway I truly have been blessed with two most amazing beautiful mums. They are both the definition of a woman to me, they inspire me to be more. They have always been there for me thorough thick and thin. I couldn't ask for more.


But today I will tell you about one of them and that's my mother in law though it don't even feel that way, this woman is definitely heaven sent, back where I am from getting along with your mother in law is a huge deal, Pheeew glad I passed that test,lol, anyway we hit it off from the get go, I remember when Pascal (my boyfriend) first introduced me to her, it was a phone conversation, I remember being so nervous and lost for words but I managed, lol, then we kept in touch and would meet for lunch or dinner here and there or we would attend some parties which she will either be hosting or stealing the show with her dance moves,lol, she's definitely the "life of a party". Anyway gradually our bond grew and It wasn't about her being Pascal's mum anymore, funny how he would even feel like his being ganged upon when she would take my side,lol


In 2010 when I found out I was pregnant our bond grew even closer, apart from Esmie this woman has been my rock, I am even teary eyed as I write this, she had such a busy work schedule but even with that still made time for me, she took me to almost every appointment I had, she would cook for me, I would go to work and come home to find my room done, she still put up with me even with the mood swings. I mean she didn't have to do that and more but because she has a good heart she did, her and Uncle P (her husband), they treat me like their own daughter and frankly I feel like one too. She looked after me before, during and after labour, they were times I couldn't even walk or go to the loo and she would help me. She is such a giving person, even when she doesn't have much she still does.


Trust me there is so much more I could say about her but am sure you get the picture,lol.I love her so much and I hate to see her hurting because it hurts me.I have attached some pictures for you, hope you like them.



This is the second date....lol
 


Treated her for Lunch at my old work place...
 

We went for prayers..


Dancing at my Baby shower...and to think i had a week to go,


My due date...patiently waiting with Mummy and Esmie


My Baby shower...I love her...i just do!


Uncle P and Mummy

The day i went to get induced


Always by my hospital bed

Getting ready to paint the town RED!


Early days of pregnancy..a trip to the sea side

Me and Uncle P


What do you have to say about your mum my luvvies? Always show them how much you love and appreciate them.Please feel free to share, Till next time....


Xoxo Yummy Mummy

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, she sure is an amazing woman inside and out and she never tires from giving. with Uncle P they are God sent a match made in heaven.... Li XX

    ReplyDelete