Sunday 27 November 2011

Die Hard Fans

Football/Soccer is one of the most watched sport in the world. Today i thought i should introduce you to three die hard fans i know. These people love football but most of all love their clubs.

Rama



I met Rama through my boyfriend (pascal), they are very good friends. I would like to say we get along well and we speak once in a while. Anyway Rama is a die hard ARSENAL fan. His facebook statuses always amuse me, especially when arsenal lose, his always saying, "say whatever you want to say but i will die supproting arsenal"

The time that stood out to me the most was when Manchester United beat Arsenal 8-2. And every one was writting to him making fun of him. The night before the game he had posted on his Facebook status saying, "My dear friends who are going to church please pray with me that Arsenal whoops Man Utd",lol.I have him on my Blackberry messenger as a contact and i saw status updates almost every minute the day of the game. The one that made me drop to my knees laughing was when he said,"Thats it, i have broken up with my girlfriend" Lol!

Anyway i guess you get my point. I have attached some pictures for you to see, hope you enjoy and am sure he could make you fall in love with Arsenal too.

















Uncle Peter




Uncle Peter is another die hard fan i know. He supports his country ENGLAND and WESTHAM UNITED. Every sunday when there is a game we have to watch it, or he goes to watch it at the pub.

The time that stood out for me the most was during the world cup when England was playing against Germany and lost. He was watching the game at the pub at thE time. He got so upset and took off his jersey and threw it, then some one asked if they could take it and he said no, after he had realised that he still had to come home.lol.He came home so pissed and just blacked out on the sofa. I have attached some pictures for you, maybe he could make you fall in love with Westham too.


















Raymond



My 3rd die hard fan is Raymond. He is my young brother. I have watched his Love for MANCHESTER UNITED grow and grow over the years. When Man Utd is playing and they lose, he's mood will change and will just go staight to bed, he wont even eat and wont want anyone to speak to him. Man Utd is the theme of his room.He has Man Utd tooth brushes, Towel, Tea cup, Cereal bowl you name it.lol. He has to get the new jerseys the minute they come out with his name printed on the back. He always gets himself a full Man Utd Kit. We call raymond the football dictionary because there is nothing he doesnt know. I am sure you get the picture, i have attached some pictures for you and who knows, maybe he could make you fall in love with Man Utd like he made me.



















What do you think about my 3 Die Hard football fans and the teams they support? Did they make you fall in love with their teams? What teams are you passionate about? Please do feel free to share. Till next time...

xoxo Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment