Saturday 26 November 2011

Poetry Corner

I thought i should share some poems with you. My friend harrieth is a beautiful writter, she writes some amazing poems. She always used to read them to me. I love them all and i think she is talented. She also has her blog: leofaith.blogspot.com so feel free to go and check it out.

LOVE
In everything we do,we must stay true,
To what we believe in,to what we feel within
Life is too short and it's too hard to sort
We have one chance to live,one opportunity to breathe
Love and pain and everything else we get
We treasure it,we keep it and sometimes we want to forget
But no matter how far we go,the world will always show
What is precious to us,what we cant adjust
The value of true love,ur one and only love




SKY
Ooh you lovely sky,am thinking to myself why
Up is where you stay but rilly so far away
You are so clear and blue
Shapeless but still beautifull
I wonder how you were made
If it took a century or a decade
When will you ever touch the ground
Will you make movements or even a sound
Sometimes you are out of my sight
Most times especially in the night
Where do you usually go
I really want to know
I hope one day you will come
So we can live together as one




What did you think of the poems my luvvies? I will try and post more for you each week. Please do feel free to share your views and thoughts with me. Till next time.....

xoxo Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment