Tuesday 29 November 2011

Victoria Beckham wins at British Fashion Awards

with her award
Victoria Beckham is one of my favourite style icons. I have loved her eversince the spice girls, i remember i wanted to be posh thus my nickname Posh Dee came about.lol. And I am madly in love with her husband David, I think he is just too fly,lol.


what she wore to the awards
Victoria won an award for best designer brand of the year and I couldn't be more happier for her, I do believe she deserves it. I love her style, she is always looking amazing. She's the reason I wanted to be a yummy mummy, she inspires me, I love it when I See her with her boys and daughter and she's always looking amazing, she's always red carpet ready and that's how I want to be.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of her and some clothes from her collection.


Looking beautiful on her wedding day





Looking fabulous with baby Harper






Dresses from her collection

Sexy Armani advert with her hubby






my favourite hair style on her

Attending the Royal Wedding

Those shoes.....Amazeballs



What did you think of her my luvvies? Does she inspire you to always look your best like she does me? Please do feel free to share. Till next time....




Xoxo Yummy Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment